Lowongan IT Compliance Analyst-PT Infinitium Solutions
- Jakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 03-April-2020 | Tutup pada 03-May-2020
- Assist in maintaining and expending our PCI DSS/PA-DSS certifications.
- Develop, evaluate, implement and update related policies and procedures.
- General administration relating to information security, data protection and risk management.
- Critical thinking and attention to detail needed to evaluate compliance activities
- Promotes and monitors our corporate wide IT Security Awareness program
- Prepare and develop the necessary documents and checklists for Key Management Activities
- Monitor, Analyse, and respond to real-time alerts from security monitoring systems
- Support the efforts of other internal auditors and external auditors in the completion of their audits
- Collaborates with other technical infrastructure team members for daily operations and support of IT Systems, Networks and Security Devices
- Develops and maintains the compliance documentation for the assigned compliance standard(s)
- Ensures that all documentation is properly managed and stored in the document management system.
- Commitment to continued learning, remaining well-informed regarding internal/external standards and business goals.
- Ad-Hoc tasks assigned by IT Compliance Officer
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, or equivalent
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Ability to perform in a high-pressured environment
- Analytical mind – ability to concisely explain problems and propose solutions
- Good comprehension of IT Compliance functions and guidelines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in PCI/PA DSS/ISO 27001 Standards is an advantage
- Attractive annual remuneration package (Basic Salary + KPI Bonus)
- KPI Bonus twice a year based on employee performance and company profit
- Solid career path for career and personal growth; opportunity to work in a warm, conducive and friendly environment ideal for growth
- Traveling allowance, holiday subsidy and long service awards
PT Infinitium Solutions, a member of the Infinitium Group of companies provides end to- end solution to our customers venturing into the world of e-Business. From Web based applications, E-payment services to Mobile services, we have complete and comprehensive solutions to cater to our clients unique business environment needs. Over the years, the success of our business has been proven with reputable clients from various State Government, large MNCs, large Enterprises and SMIs. We are seeking committed and result-oriented team players for the following positions to be part of the dynamic team in Jakarta Office.
Infinitium offers a richly rewarding career to build people and nextgeneration solutions in online payment programmes. We work among friends where you benefit from the face time with senior management and unhindered access to the group CEO.
Your key performance indicators are set concurrently with your manager where the goals and how they are measured are mutually agreed. Goals will be challenging and fulfilling so that you can grow.
ALAMAT : PT Infinitium Solutions
Jl. Kendal No. 4, Menteng, Jakarta Pusat