Posted on Fri 21st Feb, 2020 – hotnigerianjobs.com — (0 comments)
PG Consulting Limited – Our client, a UAE-based International Travel and Tourism Company with offices in countries across the World is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
- Our client is looking for smart, experienced and well-informed Social Media Specialists with solid social media management experience in / for agencies and extensive network and know-how within the social media space to energize the operations of its Nigerian office.
- Candidates should be very enthusiastic about the Tourism Industry and demonstrate the savvy to represent and promote international tourism products in the Nigerian market.
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years and above of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Age: 25 – 35 years (Strictly).
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications attached with CV and scanned passport photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.